1. Is it safe to use my banking information at SkoolShop.com?
2. Does SkoolShop.com store my credit card information?
3. What payment options are supported?
4. Do you accept international credit cards on SkoolShop?
5. What other payment options are available?
6. If I ordered an item and it appears to have a defect. How can I get it replaced?
Is it safe to use my banking information at SkoolShop.com?
Yes, shopping at SkoolShop.com is 100% safe. Credit Card & Debit Card payments are primarily processed through the HDFC Bank Payment Gateway and, Internet Banking Payments as well as Credit/ Debit Card payments are processed through Citrus Payment Solutions and EBS.
HDFC Bank Payment Gateway, Citrus Payment Solutions and EBS use the latest encryption technology to protect your information.
At SkoolShop.com, we are taking extra care in tying up with payment gateways and banks. We would be adding more payment gateways over next few days to provide you with choices of payment options. The same would be highlighted on every page of the SkoolShop.com website. You can be assured that SkoolShop.com offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Does SkoolShop.com store my credit card information?
SkoolShop.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by the Payment Gateways and subsequently by Visa and Mastercard or the Banks, directly without any information passing through us.
What payment options are supported?
We accept all Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards & Debit Cards. We also accept Maestro Cards.
We accept Net Banking payments for Axis Bank, Citibank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, J&K Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Travancore, Union Bank of India & YES Bank.
We have also added Cash Cards as a mode of payment from Beam Cash, Done Card, ICash and ItzCash.
We are currently offering Cash On Delivery in the city of Mumbai, but we will be opening up more COD locations soon.
We are continuously adding more modes of payment options viz. cash on delivery, net banking facilities of other reputed banks, cash cards, etc.
Do you accept international credit cards on SkoolShop?
Currently, we do not accept any international credit cards on SkoolShop.com. We would be shortly extending appropriate payment options for our international consumers.
What other payment options are available?
You may also pay using Demand Draft or Cheque. Please ensure that the cheque is in the name of "Occasion Kommerce Private Limited" payable at Mumbai. Please send the cheque along with the book requirements to our mailing address given here
. In case of Cheque payments the orders will be processed only when the cheque is cleared by our Bank.
If I ordered an item and it appears to have a defect. How can I get it replaced?
SkoolShop.com offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY ON THE product/s ordered on SkoolShop.com. Which means that within 30 days from the date of delivery you can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to following terms and conditions:
1. You can ask for replacement of product/s in case of any defect found in the product and the same product/s will be shipped to you as a replacement for the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with SkoolShop.com and notification of the same within 30 days from the date of delivery.
3. Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by SkoolShop.com ONLY. Disclaimer: "ANY DECISION ON 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT/S SOLD BY SkoolShop.com is at the sole discretion of SkoolShop.com and decision of SkoolShop.com shall be final and binding. SkoolShop.com reserves the right to withdraw from 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature."